BioProcessUK 2016, Newcastle
Date: 23/11/2016 to 24/11/2016
This year’s Annual bioProcessUK Conference will centre on the theme “Processing priorities for the future”.
The programme will be made up of keynote presentations, panel discussions, poster flashes, workshops, one-to-one speed partnering and the networking dinner.
Why should you be there?
- Expected attendance of 300+ delegates from the biological medicines sector in the UK and abroad
- Learn about the changing face of bioprocessing to deliver future medicines
- Meet the talent of tomorrow through the student bursary programme
- Network and take the opportunity to meet key contacts, build relationships and initiate collaborations
- Opportunity to promote your business and see new technologies within the exhibition area
For more information or to register, please visit; http://www.bioprocessuk.org